Complete the Business Health Check and receive up to $1650 in Coaching, Consulting and business education services…. So you can to try before you buy.
Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can choose an affordable personalised tailored solutions, with professional support, that suits your budget and business needs
We will run through an assessment that will show you time-tested profit generating strategies to overcome challenges, reduce overheads, increase profitability and achieve better outcomes for you and your business and we promise you that you will absolutely generate at least $5,000 just from what we teach you.
Profiting Over the Phone. For some, the word ‘telemarketing’ brings up images of rows of people with headsets, all working from a head office in a country far, far away
How to Double your Referrals. What if I told you that you could put an inexpensive system in place that would effectively allow your business to growth itself?
Generating an Unlimited Amount of Leads for Your Business. Where do your customers come from?
So What Do You Do From Here? So what do you do from here?
How to Systematically Add 10-20% to Your Business Profits with Little Time, Effort or Risk
This report is a HOW TO manual for helping you actually earn profits immediately. The techniques apply to EVERY business on the planet – doesn’t matter if you are a novice or a sophisticated business owner. Doesn’t matter what industry you are in, or where you are located, or what demographic audience you serve
Phone Joe Cicala 0419-899-674 or complete the Business Health Check and overcome challenges, find out how to out think, out market and out sell your competition and increase your profits. We only work with a limited number of business owners, so get in quick and allow us to show you how others have benefited from what we do, call Joe on 0419-899-674 now.
- Most Business Owners either start up or buy a Business so that they can...
- Create a better life for themselves and their family
- Make more money
- Have more free time
- Utilise their skills
- Work for themselves instead of others
- Do something they are passionate about
- Have the personal freedom to do what they want, when they want
- Build an asset
However, what many Business Owners are saying is…
• It’s taking a lot longer than I thought it would
• It’s harder than I anticipated
• It’s actually costing me money
• There are more ups and downs than I planned
• The money’s not great for the effort I’m putting in
• The staff issues are on-going
• I’m always busy and often stressed
• I have to fix most of the issues myself
• I feel quite alone and isolated
• I don’t really have anyone I can turn to for help
• I feel like I have a good business, but need some new ideas to take it to the next level
So what happened to the dream??
In many cases, the Owner of a Business starts out as a “technician”, being highly skilled in a certain field, product or service. As the Business grows the Owner needs other skills that they may not have.
Over time the Business moves from being a profitable small operation to a larger one that either loses money, or only pays basic wages to the Owner, with no additional profits or dividends. In many cases the Owner often has to dip into their home equity or borrow on credit cards hoping that tomorrow will be better. Without a clear understanding of all the principles that make a Business successful, the financial situation often doesn’t change and the Business just drifts from year to year.
Operations, Systems and Procedures
Staff/Employee Attraction and Performance
Budgets and Forecasts
Unlock Your Business Potential
Unlock the true potential of your business and provide a positive future for you and your family
Ask yourself what are the 6 most important things that business owners are doing that makes them successful and keeps them ahead of their competitors?
Are you aware that statistics show 9 out of 10 businesses leak profits!
These profits if left undetected will cost you at least 10% of your turnover and have significant impact on the value of your business.
Our focus as business improvement specialist is to analyse and review your business operation and together develop strategies that will make your business stronger, more profitable, more valuable and less reliant on you.
The six most important things
- understanding the importance, of building and strengthening client relationships
- Business Planning and Mapping
- Measuring and maximizing business performance
- Understanding and delivering to your target market
- Maximizing time management
- Understanding, developing & implementing business strategies
We look forward to discussing these important issues with you and will contact you in the next few days to arrange a suitable time.
Your Business Improvement Specialist
“ E.M. Wise. helped us to generate more leads. Their approach fitted in with our organics of how we ran the business ”
Office Supplies Pty Ltd